Autoimmune Alopecia research UK is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (charity number SC043538) with the objects of:
• funding and promoting research into finding the cause of and cure for Autoimmune Alopecia and improving advice and care for people affected by Autoimmune Alopecia.
• producing up to date, accurate and accessible information on Autoimmune issues, tailored to meet the needs of people affected by Autoimmune Alopecia
• leading the AARUK mission by increasing awareness of the devastating impact of Autoimmune Alopecia on people’s lives, fundraising and campaigning to raise monies to actively engage research institutes to fund for much needed independant research into Autoimmune Alopecia.
Your Use of the Website
We permit you to access and use the Website on the understanding that it is only available for your personal use and not for promotional or commercial use and that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may, for your personal use;
• retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen;
• print, but not photocopy, individual pages on paper; and/or
• store files in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
All material, content and trademarks or logos on the Website, except for Your Content, and all intellectual property rights in the same are owned by or licensed to AARUK and are protected by the applicable intellectual property rights and laws.
Your Personal Information
Information on the Website is subject to change without prior notice. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information on the Website is complete, correct and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed and AARUK shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use.
Suspension of Access
AARUK reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website and Website Services at any time, with or without notice or explanation.